Monday, December 6, 2010

"Buddy the elf what's your favorite color?"






So finally christmas season is here, this is my favorite time of year. Seeing all the christmas lights, the christmas tree smell, the cold weather, all the christmas movies, and so much more to be excited for. This will be my first christmas as a mother and Lilliana's first christmas so i already know it's going to be amazing. It's going to be me, Lilliana, my lovely mother, my wonderful grandma, and HOPEFULLY Christina and Casey. Just the thought of everything makes me so happy. Going to bed and waking up to all the christmas presents under the tree. Audrey, Alex, and Ashlynn will be stopping by to pick up there presents and I can't wait to see the look on their face when they here that Santa stopped by. Lilliana already took her Christmas pictures with santa she did so good, she even smiled in them.
Last night we went to the christmas parade and she slept through the whole thing, but i thought since this is her first christmas I thought I need to start some traditions for me and her. At Christmas time we will go to the parade, look at lights, make ornaments, decorating the tree, and lots of baking. I've become obsessed with baking and I hope that i can stick with it. Christina helps me with a lot, and thankfully my mom buys me my supplies even though she complains she still buys it.
I'm so ready for this semester to be over, then it'll be just one for semester and the HOPEFULLY graduation. Class of 2011 baby! I'm still undecided if I should do Petroleum engineering or start a bakery. Maybe I can get a degree in both and then have one for back up at all times. I really just wanna hurry up and graduate so i can achieve one goal and then on to the big world. Me and Lilliana can start our lives. It's not bad here we actually have it really good, but i have to start somewhere and after i finish high school college here I come. I have to show Lilliana a good life, just the way my parents showed me.

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great with Lilly & I can't wait to see what and who you are going to become in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post makes me proud, chloe :). so many moms, grown moms- in their 20s and 30s- don't care enough about their children to want to give them a good life. you're a good mom. :) and your Lilly is so beautiful. christmas traditions are wonderful... and will be what Lilly carries on from you to her children. <3 i hope you have a wonderful holiday! :) :)

    ReplyDelete