
So it's Christmas Eve, it's going to be my first Christmas as a mommy. I'm hoping everything is perfect. I know she doesn't understand much right now, but I'm hoping as she grows she'll learn that there is a Santa out there. I want her to believe in Santa, when i was a bit younger my parents always told me there was a Santa Clause and I believed it for the longest time. Till this day my dad will still tell me what there's no Santa?
I bought Lilly a hallmark book, the ones where you can record your voice in it. I got her the night before Christmas. Tonight Santa is going to stop by and drop it off because it's the night before Christmas and we have to read it. I just can't wait!
Yesterday I got a new pet, it's a cock! Weird? I know. He came to my front yard, and my grandma kept saying Claudia come here. I didn't know what she wanted and when i got downstairs there he was on my porch, we let him in and out. Then suddenly he flew at my door it sounded like a knock and when I opened the door there he was. We let him in again and he walked all around my dinning room while my mom went knocking on doors to see if we could find his owner and he decided he would drop a deuce. It was disgusting. We had no luck in finding his owner Everyone thought she was crazy she said. We decided to put him in our backyard and he's been hanging out there since. He has to be a pet rooster though because he's very calm. He just chills.
I can't get over how excited I am for christmas and at that I'm a MOM which makes it more exciting. I just love Christmas, just the feeling that it has, the smell, christmas trees, and love. Although I'm not a big fan of the crowded malls, but it seems i always get stuck going late because me and my mom ALWAYS wait till the last minute. It seems like we just never learn. We went today, boy was it crowded. I had my big stroller and I kept having to stop cause Lilliana kept throwing her toys on the floor. My silly Lilly. I felt like I was going to run over someone. But all the shopping is finished so that's all that matters and it's going to be wonderful Christmas.
Merry Christmas Eve.
the first christmas is so special! every christmas is special- but the first ones are just so sweet. this is sophia's first, and she is way too small to even open her own gifts... but she'll look back at the pictures when she is older and know how loved she was & still is. <3 merry christmas sweet chloe!
ReplyDeleteIt was a wonderful Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteI loved this Christmas:) it was my favorite.
ReplyDelete